[pianotech] Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:43:45 MDT 2009

How about a hybrid version:
http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/C9D8EF28292688B9CA257559000ABAD2

Or even all electric:
http://www.pressportal.com.au/news/196/ARTICLE/4312/2009-02-10.html

Scott Jackson

  ----- Original Message -----

  List,

  I just saw the Ford Transit wagon today. I'm generally not a new car sort of guy, but this car intrigues me.

  It has reasonable mileage (maybe not to you Hybrid folks) and a design that seems to be able to double as a service vehicle and a family type wagon.

  Lot's of bells and whistles that may or may not appeal, such as a built in computer in the dash etc.

  I know we have hashed around the vehicle topic in the past and this one looks pretty cool.

  Around 23K with the basic config

  Tom Driscoll