[pianotech] scratched lid

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Aug 24 08:17:02 MDT 2009

I have found when using a buffer that results are improved dramatically by
having a helper with a spray bottle of water keeping the area good and wet
while I'm buffing. It makes more of a mess, but the results are better with
less compound and no burns.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272