[pianotech] A nice thing

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Aug 23 12:10:33 MDT 2009

Steve Brady has written a really good, almost uncomfortably personal
article on me and my business in the new supplement to "The Piano Book."

Check it out here:

www.pianobuyer.com

Steve's article is on page 61...I think Larry has hit another towering
home run; it's a good-looking, info-packed, value-packed publication.
That it's free online is exactly in line with the finest 21st century
branding and marketing wisdom. I'm happy (and strategically wise, I
believe)
to support "Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer" for the long haul.

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday, y'all. I am.

David Andersen
Los Angeles

www.davidandersenpianos.com

look at my blog: