[pianotech] i'll take a pass

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 21 18:48:57 MDT 2009

If it ain't me and my reality they want, it's best if we find out real soon.

[I said: "You have spent $3000 refinishing a piano that can't be tuned."

And the customer said: "If what you say is true, I'll never hear the end of
this from my mother-in-law."

So I tried to prove that what I said was not true. I failed. Waste of an
afternoon, bad for my reputation. Everybody lost, except maybe the
mother-in-law.]

Ed S.