[pianotech] i'll take a pass

Owen Greyling greyco at kingston.net
Fri Aug 21 18:11:17 MDT 2009

Then you need a method to avoid "bad vibes". An idea that I'm sure is not
original with me, is to offer a price range over the phone. I have always
disliked the "feeling" that occurs when the piano presented to the tuner, is
not in the shape or condition presented in the original conversation. I
don't get "that feeling" anymore. Remember friends, that whenever YOU are
working, somebody is paying. When you are both working and paying, it gets
old really quickly. The freedom that you have when you offer a price range
is that you already have the permission to be flexible with what service
level you perform. Try it, you will love it!

Respectfully,

Owen

  _____