[pianotech] i'll take a pass

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Fri Aug 21 16:38:44 MDT 2009

In my opinion it is not the tuners fault if the piano will not hold a normal
tuning if you have to raise pitch more than 25%.  It is the problem of who
owns the piano.  Spending twice as much time to get try to get the thing
stable is not reasonable, in my opinion.  It needs to be followed up with a
stabilizing tuning in several weeks at normal charge.
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups
Creator of fine Writing Instruments