[pianotech] Scratched Lid

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 23:38:24 MDT 2009

Rob

Unless you've got a lot of experience with polyester repair, there isn't anything "quick and easy" you can do to polish this lid. All you might be able to do is take Windex and clean the fingerprints off. But removing scratches from this lid will require a buffing wheel and polishing compound.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943