[pianotech] a new one for me

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Thu Aug 20 20:45:30 MDT 2009

List,

Giving advice on the Pianotech List concerning such a matter such as
this is way off the charts in my opinion, and as a reminder, what has
been said thus far is in print and recorded.

James' question was, "Has anything like this happened to any of you?"

It would seem the only response that would qualify taking place is
from someone who has.

Sincerely,

Keith