[pianotech] Client List

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu Aug 20 19:14:35 MDT 2009

Hi Noah,

When I left FL to move to MA, I gave the list of my tuning customers to a young guy just starting in the area.  He had trained with a very competent tech and I felt that he could serve my customers well.  My player piano customers were given to a tech qualified to deal with those pianos.  I don't recall how many customers comprised the entire list, but I had been in business for about 10 years.

I felt that my customers would appreciate receiving a recommended tech to call rather than calling my number which would yield a 'no longer in service' phone company message.  The new tech sent out postcards with my recommendation.

Debbie L.