[pianotech] Client List

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 17:41:12 MDT 2009

Les

Regarding the list of names you got. When you sent out the letter, who wrote it? If you wrote it, customers don't know who you are, and that's why?they didn't call you.?But if the person from whom you got the list write the letter, recommending you, it would have made a big difference. I bought 440 names from the widow of a tuner here in Hawaii. So far at least half of them have called me. The basic concept is that the customer who like you want to know who to call when you are no longer available. Not all of them will call the new tuner, but most of them will.

Wim