[pianotech] PACE lessons printed in previous Journals?

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 14:46:19 MDT 2009

Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:43:18 -0400 pianofritz50 at aol.com:
> Hi Ben, check April 1994's Journal for PACE Technical Lesson #8.  I
> believe the other lessons precede & follow this issue.
>
> PS  Gee, wouldn't it be nice if the PTG.org had these lessons
> (individually) in pdf form on their Resources' Web Site??  (Available
> for members only at no charge)  It sure would help the Associates move
> towards their RPT, if that is one of the objectives of the PTG
> organization.
>
> Best Regards...   Bill Fritz, St Louis Chapter editor
Please be aware that the Repairs section of the PACE Tech lessons has
been extensively revised and updated. The Regulation sections have also
been revised to reflect updated techniques, new tools and various other
changes that happened since 1994. Some of the recommendations in the
original PACE lessons have not been borne out by experience - at least
not universally so.

You would be much better off spending the few dollars that it costs to
order the current booklets from the PTG office.

Israel Stein