[pianotech] PACE lessons printed in previous Journals?

ben at benspianotuning.com ben at benspianotuning.com
Wed Aug 19 11:01:28 MDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I seem to recall hearing that the complete PACE lessons were reprinted in the Journal a couple of years ago. Is this true? If it is, does anyone have a recollection of which exact issues they were reprinted in? I have the collection of the Journals on CD(s), but seeing as how it's on a collection of numerous disks it's difficult to search for them specifically--plus searching for the word PACE in the pdf documents brings up the word "space", a term which is used a LOT in our vocabulary! I may be barking up the wrong tree--are the reprints even on these disks? I'm just looking for them to use as a reference for some writing, and I'd prefer not to have to buy them myself. If this doesn't work out I'll check with our chapter, but just thought I'd see what I could glean here first! Thanks again,

-Ben

Ben Gac, RPT
Ben's Piano Tuning
(630) 291-5654 - cell