[pianotech] Lighte & Co. upright - help needed

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Aug 16 21:40:34 MDT 2009

Chuck,

That's quite alright.  I'm pretty horrible at names, as well.  I'm
great with faces and places, though!  Plus, at the convention, I only
had to remember one name at a time, whereas you had hundreds!

Put me on your list for the plans. I appreciate your offer of the
convention pricing.  Thanks!

Regards,

Rob