[pianotech] Any know what happened to this company?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 15 20:38:05 MDT 2009

Andrew,

                Since yours was the only response, do you by chance know how
I could get a hold of Mr. Kevin Oberholzter now? The info I have doesn’t
work. I wonder if he’d sell the rights or even if the making of this style
of grand moving covers is proprietary.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com