[pianotech] Another Ipaq or cellphone for Cybertuner

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Aug 15 13:12:42 MDT 2009

Michael,

I don't know what model iPaq you bought, but I'll testify the
following: that the model, ipag Classic 111 is the bomb!

I've owned several previous models, and the Classic 111 is by far
completely superior to all the others, especially battery life.

I own two, both in use, both dedicated to RCT, and one dedicated to
OnlyPure.

Keith