[pianotech] Tools for Sale

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 12:25:59 MDT 2009

Michelle

Instead of trying to sell off your tools one by one, could I suggest you contact some?tuners in your area, especially those who are just starting out, and see if they will buy the whole bunch for a set price. Another suggestion is to take the tools with you to the next chapter meeting, and auction them off. A third option is to keep the tools. You never know what will happen in the future, even five years from now.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943