[pianotech] Lighte & Co. upright - help needed

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 00:22:50 MDT 2009

Rob

This looks like a run of the mill early 1900's piano. You're going to have to pull it to pitch, replace the bridle straps and the missing bass dampers. When you've done that, it will be worth about $500, but you'll probably have to move it to?the new?customer's house. If you do you're own moving, you can actually make a few bucks. If you have to pay someone to move the piano, you might be able to break even if you gave the customer $100.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943