[pianotech] Tools rush in...

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Wed Aug 12 16:02:45 MDT 2009

Ah, that's a shame!  I liked Vise-Grip products...until now!  Just don't buy anything from Walmart.  EVERYTHING in the store has "Made in China" on it (except for a few food items).  It's a sad state of affairs in which we find ourselves.  My wife purchased the "Made In America" book, since I enjoy watching that show.  The book was "made in China!"  Sad!

Let's not bash Steinway pianos (excluding Boston and especially Essex) too much...especially since we don't have US manufactured Baldwin to kick around any more.

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.Mus.Ed., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director