[pianotech] Sun Protection

ChicagoTuner at aol.com ChicagoTuner at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 20:05:51 MDT 2009

I have always thought that protecting the piano from the  temperature was
as important as protecting from the UV rays. I  agree with Joe, blinds,
drapes and curtains keep the sun completely off the  piano. All the time.
Michael
Chicago

In a message dated 8/10/2009 6:29:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,