[pianotech] Steinway L string scale

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 09:56:05 MDT 2009

Unfortunately the speaking lengths can vary due to variations in bridge
placement.  It won't probably change the stock dimension of the core and
wrap dimensions but it will change the starting and stopping point for the
wraps which will affect the bare wire length of the string on each end.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com