[pianotech] Advantages/Disadvantages of muting techniques

PianoForteTechnologies pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Wed Aug 5 00:41:17 MDT 2009

Hello Ryan, David and Brian

Thank you for chiming in.  The subject I chose is obviously a controversial
one and I am sure many other RPT's are looking at the subject heading and
saying to themselves "Oh, No, here we go again".

My appologies to them, I did not want to cause a rehash but it has been
helpful to me!  I have found help from all that have had the patience and
willingness to help a straggler.

Thank you to all who have written in response to my post and thank you to
all who have not but have written on many other subjects and on the same.

Regards and gratitude to all,

Mark Davis