[pianotech] Advantages/Disadvantages of muting techniques

PianoForteTechnologies pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Tue Aug 4 11:00:34 MDT 2009

Hello Jeff

My thought was about the difference that could and does take place with a
unison, with itself and compared to it's interval unison, eg, a fifth, will
it still sound the same as it was when first tuned and because of the
change, maybe minute change, it has a an effect on the sound/ beat of the
interval?  Just a thought.

I don't really like correcting to much after I have finished tuning so I see
one benefit of tuning unisons as you go.

?

Mark