[pianotech] water damage

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:42:15 MDT 2009

Hi Jack,

I'd be real worried in a case like this. It is very difficult to predict long term damage. Remember that Yamaha rims are not maple and I  wouldn't bet that it won't become a problem after a year or two. If I was the customer and was insured for new value, I'd ask for a replacement. I don't think personnally that I would be able to garantee the repair for a customer. Just my 2¢,

Marcel Carey