[pianotech] information on alignment of Square Grand hammers

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 3 21:45:47 MDT 2009

Don M. said: "Ronsen Piano Hammers will make replacement hammers cut to fit Square grands."

Don,
Good anwer to another question, but  that was not the question.<G> Sorry, couldn't  resist.
Since my signature says: "Squares Are I(me), I think I know the answer to the question. It is time consuming, but not all that difficult, ...contrary to the Bah Humbug anti Square Grand group, (which pretty much includes every tuner in the 50 States and Provinces of Canada and most every other part of the world!!!<G) The problem is: the square grand is a different beast. Relatively easy to work on when the mind set is correct. BTW, for all of you "oh my aching back types", I have tuned 3 square grands in one day and still had the physical adeptitude to go out dancing that night!!!<G> So, having said all of that, on to the question. If you want to know, call me. I will not post it on Pianotech, as it is proprietary knowledge that I will only impart to those of a brave heart and sufficient brain power to be able to overcome "the beast"!
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police