[pianotech] string breakage--repeat offenders

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 22:00:41 MDT 2009

Evelyn

Is the piano played by the same person all the time? I'm not totally familiar with the M, but are these notes the first without?dampers? What I'm getting at is the type of playing that's being done on these two notes: hard and percussive, for effect. Perhaps reducing hammer blow, increasing let off, and adding a .015 punching to?the front rail might solve the problem

Wim