[pianotech] Saturday appointments

tompiano tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 2 09:49:28 MDT 2009

You guys get weekends off?....
Tom Servinsky

________________________________
From: Michael Musial <neeper99 at hotmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 11:25:52 PM
Subject: [pianotech] Saturday appointments

With so many two income families,  many people are not home during the day except on weekends.  I have no problem working on Saturdays. My weekend is Sunday / Monday.  I can go places on Monday that are usually packed with people on the weekends. This is perhaps easier for me since my daughter is grown up and on her own now :)

Michael Musial