[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sun Aug 2 08:19:06 MDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Then why bother with A440 at all? Or for that matter tuning? This is a
slippery slope. Are you building the extra work of tuning 6 or so notes
into your basic tuning fee? Do you discount to folks who actually attempt
to control the environment of the piano who don't require this "extra
service" then?

At 06:32 AM 8/2/2009 -0700, you wrote:
>John -
>
>   What IS common practice for me, though, here in Ohio, is to do a real
>quick pitch correction for the lowest 6 or so notes of the tenor (some
>pretty wild swings there!), then tune.
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716