[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Aug 1 23:52:56 MDT 2009

David,

I must say that I'm speechless at the generosity you've shown me.
It's awe-inspiring to realize you're willing to sacrifice your SAT III
for me, just so I don't have to deal with the intricacies of the more
complicated SAT IV.  Your self-sacrifice is way beyond what I'm
willing to accept.  I just wouldn't want to put you in such an
uncomfortable position.  :-)

By the way,  I love the SAT IV.  I especially like the case over the
III and the ability to plug in a USB cable, name all my tunings in the
accompanying software, and reload them back to the IV.

Thanks,

Rob