[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 22:33:30 MDT 2009

Rob,

If you want to make a big change in your tuning experience, start tuning unisons as you go.   If that is too big of a change, start with unisons as you go for the pitch raise.   Right off the bat, the pitch change is less.   You don't spend time inserting the strip mute.   Start NOW and you will be glad you did...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044