[pianotech] Saturday Appointments

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sat Aug 1 13:55:04 MDT 2009

Ed,

As others, I reserve only one Saturday/month for tunings.  I usually determine which Saturday that will be upon scheduling the first Saturday appointment.  Any others must fall on that Saturday, which ever one in any given month it becomes.  Emergencies are an exception.  This way, most months I work no Saturdays.

Debbie L.