FUJAN TUNING LEVER vs FAULK

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:08:12 MDT 2008

Define unbiased...   8^)

I have both. The Faulk fits my hand better and is less expensive. End of
story.

I should point out that both levers vary somewhat from specimen to speciman.
The variations are certainly enough to affect one's preference. For the
Fujan one can pick different lengths and head angles. Faulk levers are
custom with no two exactly the same. Caveat emptor.

Kent Swafford