What's all this I hear about Inertia ?

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Sep 29 17:57:10 MDT 2008

On Sep 29, 2008, at 4:07 PM, David B. Stang wrote:
> After being almost instantaneously treated to some scolding,
> sarcasm, condescention, and arrogance because of my previous
> post, I will try again.

Really? I think you're trippin', dude, really I do, with all respect.
Please snip and show me some arrogance and scolding etcetera.

I'd like to get on the same page, and I will always humbly apologize
if I am found to be full of merde. Please show me who disrespected
you by quoting them.

Thanks,
David Andersen