OT mail clients

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Sep 28 21:00:02 MDT 2008

Scott,
I wasn't real thrilled with the notion of running yet another background
task, but thought I'd give it a try. Installed and entered my gmail username
and password, then tried clicking a mailto link. Voilà! Gmail!

Decided to try shutting down the process in the systray and try it again. It
still worked!

By watching a process monitor, I see that the gmail notifier runs
momentarily when I click a link, then goes away... I can live with that!!
 Thank you!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN