OT mail clients

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:08:22 MDT 2008

Paul,
I found the following at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en
<http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=10966>
&answer=10966, which might not be the complete answer, but may get you
started:

Making Gmail your default mail application

You can designate Gmail as your default mailto handler. This means that when
you click on any hyperlinked email address, a Gmail compose window will open
so you can send a message to that address from Gmail.

To do so in Windows:

1.	Download the Gmail  <http://mail.google.com/mail/help/notifier/>
Notifier.
2.	Right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select
Options.
3.	Check the box next to Use Gmail for internet mailto: links.
4.	Click OK.

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.