hose for belly press

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 16:43:13 MDT 2008

Here's another picture of our rib presses, if anyone's interested. Easily
portable, each is held up by a pair of instant sawhorse legs. I made cauls of
various radii which just slip in under the board, and I lay a strip of backrail
 cloth between the bottom 2x8 and the soundboard.

The upper plank rests on two pins. We pull the pins, let the upper part
down, and re-insert the pin, which acts as a restraint, and fill the hose.

The blue hose is the air feed from the compressor, waiting to be just
clicked onto one of the valves, which can feed the other via the cheap yellow  hose.

Bob D