Another player system question

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Sep 25 19:36:50 MDT 2008

Andrew,

I don't understand exactly what you are describing.  If you moved the center section dags forward to the new rear edge of the key frame, wouldn't they be sitting right on top of the solenoids/under the key ends?  I know you've done it, so I'm obviously having trouble interpreting/envisioning this change, but - for the life of me - I can't seem to grasp it.

William R. Monroe

  Dave
  We addressed this at a class at PianoDisc Sacramento.  We moved the dags forward to the new keyframe edge making all the necessary adjustments as well as checking the bedding.

  SNIP

  Andrew Anderson, Artisan Piano