Double-Bushed Guide Rails

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 19:28:46 MDT 2008

??My dear? friend
? I wish I could go with you to Yellowknife.? But...I can't.? David Andersen & I have the all day seminar to teach Oct 10.
? How I enjoyed the pictures of your handsome son.? What a beautiful child & guess what...?He looks like his Dad ...big time. Trix says so too
?? So glad to hear you had such a grand time.? God is good even when things are difficult or/and confusing. Have Been really angry & ticked off.
Just look at Washington. I've thought about becoming Canadian. I Love the country but don't know about the weather.
? Trix may have something to say about it...ya think. By the way I have a new Canadian wood supplier & am the state side supplier of truly old growth Sitka & other woods for the trade. Is that OK or am I contributing to the slaughter? hmmm
? I now have your picture of you sailing on my screen saver.? I sent the pictures on to Lil & Miss Trix.
? On a boring side note. DO you have an idea about the damper capstans? I'm going to be assembling these things for techs who wish to use the Renner?USA & Tokiwa back actions. Some maybe might want the capstan option. How many sets are you getting?? I'll take at least 6.
? No rush. Have a great time in Yellow knife!!!!!!
?Kindest regards
??Your Brother
? Dale
?

<smaller>I carry white high quality German action cloth in 1, 1.5, 2,
2.5, 3 mm.

</smaller>

<smaller>Jurgen Goering

Piano Forte Supply