Blüthner Patent Action

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Sep 25 12:52:36 MDT 2008

Actually Gregor, that page has the exact same diagram and exact same set
of instructions as the one I mentioned to begin with.  The directions
are simply hopelessly poorly written and no doubt Bluthner, like
evidently so many others simply copied this picture and set of
directions. It is word for word identical to all other examples of this
I have seen so far.

The numbers that correspond to the text.... don't correspond to begin
with either.  Look closely at what the numbers are pointing to... and
compare to the directions, you'll see what I mean

Cheers
RicB

    You can find a very good service manual on the Blüthner Homepage in
    different languages, i.e. in English too:

    http://www.bluethner.de/en/index.htm

    Click on Service. Unfortunately, in the English version they forgot
    to insert the numbers in the text that corespondend to the numbers
    in the picture, but in the German version the numbers are not missing.

    Gregor