loose wood joints

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:06:14 MDT 2008

You could use a heat gun to loosen the joints.

Gregor

From: fmurray at cruzio.com
To: bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net; pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: loose wood joints
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:19:32 -0700

I totally agree with Mark here. I knock them down
with a dead blow or rubber mallet then clamp it up checking with a square as you
go. Using a flat bench top allows you to clamp the entire assembly down assuring
all legs will touch on a flat floor. The supper glue won't work for long, the
bench will soon start racking back and forth again.
Fenton