Knabe in Houston

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 09:56:17 MDT 2008

This is a  superbly built, pre-airconditioning instrument, possibly with laminated ribs, from a port town ( Baltimore ). Many of these were sold in The South after the Civil War. Do what you feel compelled to, to protect it, but it will probably fare as well as any instrument ever made
( or better ) through such difficulties.

     Euphonious Thumpe