Digital players in high end pianos

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 08:17:11 MDT 2008

 Valid point, Wim.? It does get people in the door of our business.?

I'm surprised, though, at how few people actually use the player system, and how few people that own pianos with these systems actually get their pianos serviced.? If you have the full orchestra, it sounds pretty gnarly when the piano is 30 cents flat.

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net