loose wood joints

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 19:08:03 MDT 2008

Vinegar softens old glue and makes taking  apart process very easy
in   23 seconds to 2 minutes after vinegar application.....Leave the
vinegared parts alone-and after drying they are TIGHT again...Works
great on loose hammer heads,shanks,butts,catchers....Try it on a
klunker first.....Vinegar on piano benches might work to stop the
sqeak...Installing Bench corner Brackets with Hanger Bolts in fool-
proof method.....Good luck!! isaac