Bluthner Patent Action

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Sep 24 07:33:58 MDT 2008

Just a quick perusal of the Members Only Resources area doesn't reveal
anything but official PTG business documents. Unless PTG directly has some
large part in collecting the information, it hardly seems right for the PTG
to outright own it. There's plenty of technical piano information in the
public domain that Joe Farmer or Johnny Army Cook can access to screw up
their pianos. How does not having the information protect anything? It just
makes it worse.