PianoDisc Ipod hook up question

Lee Sankey lsankey at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 24 00:53:16 MDT 2008

Dean,

Paul Williams in Orlando, Fl has had extensive experience in utilizing the IPod with the PianoDisc. From what he has told me there are several considerations in input matching to be considered as well as versions of the PD system. You can contact me at my email address and I will give you his information.

Lee Sankey