Petrof 7'-0" Versus Kawai RX-6 (7'-0")?

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 15:24:23 MDT 2008

In my last post about this, I mentioned Geneva International closing their doors.  I made a mistake.  I have heard they are moving from the Chicago suburbs to a southern state somewhere.  That tells me they are not going out of business, but making some major changes.  They still, as far as I know, claim legal rights to sell Petrof pianos in the USA.  I have read about legal challenges to Petrof U.S.A. LLC in the Music Trades and have not seen anything about a resolution.  I might have missed it.

Geneva is still the exclusive U.S.A. distributor of Nordiska and Weinbach, both built in China.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT
bdornfeld at earthlink.net
North Shore Chapter