PianoDisc Ipod hook up question

Dean May deanwmay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:58:34 MDT 2008

I am attempting to hook my first Ipod up to an existing PianoDisc
installation and am getting a lot of signal drop outs. I do have the Ipod
volume all the way up.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

I tried a Kensington docking station which went pretty badly. It works best
without the docking station and the cable plugged directly into the Ipod,
but I still get a lot of signal loss. I am ordering a Monster brand cable
with gold plated terminals hoping that will help.  Does anyone have a cable
they recommend?

The docking station would have made a really cool install as it comes with a
remote control. Too bad it won't work.

--
Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359