Mason & Hamlin & Other Pianos

dpshans at aol.com dpshans at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 15:32:52 MDT 2008

I'm somewhat surprised that, when discussing the new grand market, the name Charles Walter doesn't pop up more often.? Smaller company, a bit more limited distribution, perhaps, and not the "Big Brand Name" image, but their 6' 4" grand is definitely on my short list
of keepers.

Dan Dannenfelser,
Sacramento, CA