Disinfecting Piano: ( Sorry Bill, but "bleach" might not be such a good idea.)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Sep 17 11:39:13 MDT 2008

I've been looking thru the site that Al linked to. I'm thinking for my money
the XT-800 <http://www.air-zone.com/xt800.html> might almost be  overkill,
but without actually crossing that line.  I'm thinking that tenting would
somewhat contain the ozone and further benefit the shock to the odor-causing
problems.
Has anyone on the list used an ozone generator? How long does it take, at
what output level and what sort of room/tent volume? Is it a permanent
solution? For rodent infestations, would one remove the keys? (I'm  mainly
considering a few uprights I have in mind at this point.)

What would 160°F for 4-6 hours do to a piano? (Not to mention possible fire
hazard.)

Thanks all...
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN