How's business?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Sep 16 14:13:19 MDT 2008

Business is real good for the time being.... but its only a matter of
time before the economic events that are now nearing proportions similar
to the 29 crash begin to hit home.  Funny thing is that an awful lot of
the same reasons seem to be at root.... one way or the other. All I can
say is don't blame me.  I voted for the guys whose party platforms
maintained a healthy degree of skepticism towards these huge economic
interests corporations and their disinformation about what the concept
of freedom is all about.  I've always been far less concerned about
whether any particular political person is over fond of cigars or eats
hockey pucks instead of lipstick myself.

There is an old saying.... divide and conquer.  Looks like its well at
work these days.  I'm lucky enough I guess.  I live probably in the most
shielded part of the world from all this.... which is to say that we
will get hit as hard as everyone else in the end, but it will just take
a while longer to reach us.  Drink up folks. The more you drink the
better the band sounds !

Cheers
RicB