How's business?

pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 09:10:38 MDT 2008

In the semi-rural area I live in, with a population in the county around that one medium city (85,000+), our economic base has been shrinking for at least a year. I noticed a drop - off this time last year, and it hasn't improved since then. The drop in the housing market in particular is one of the significant factors. Two local furniture stores have closed, and even a copy/printing company that relied to a large extent on serving planners, developers, and architects. Most of the significant work has been for retired piano owners with comfortable retirement situations.
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild